mardi 2 avril 2024

Appeals Court Overturns Mail-In Ballot Ruling; Americans Quietly Assigned China-Like Social Credit

In a rare win for election integrity, a federal appeals court has just ruled that mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania do have to be dated in order to be considered valid; Americans are quietly being assigned scores, similar to the way the CCP runs its Social Credit System.
 
EpochTV

In a rare win for election integrity, a federal appeals court has just ruled that mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania do have to be dated in order to be considered valid.

Americans are quietly being assigned scores, similar to the way the CCP runs its Social Credit System.

"People were coming to me and they were, like, begging me, 'You got to help me. There's no one else I can find in my state who's licensed who's willing to give me ivermectin.'"

Countdown

Got this newsletter from your friend? 
Sign up here to get this newsletter in your inbox.

mt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire